Solved

Changing name on Interrail.eu for reservations

I recently requested a name change for one of the travellers on my trip. The name was successfully changed for their mobile pass.

However, when I try to make reservations online, the previous name still appears. And I am unable to edit traveler details for the trip.

I've emailed customer support but I have yet to hear from them. It's quite urgent as I need to make reservations soon.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 9 July 2022, 10:52

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There are different sources for reservations depending on what countries trains you require, read this thread:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The reservations are separare from the app where your ticket is. The name is also normally not printed on the reservation. 

The reservations are separare from the app where your ticket is. The name is also normally not printed on the reservation. 

I'm wanting to reserve seats for Paris to Stuttgart. Will the name appear on a reservation for a TGV train?

Can I go ahead and reserve it, then change the name of a traveller later?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'm wanting to reserve seats for Paris to Stuttgart. Will the name appear on a reservation for a TGV train?

Can I go ahead and reserve it, then change the name of a traveller later?

@rvdborgt @seewulf Are names printed on TGV reservations?

Make your reservation as soon as possible unless you will be travelling in  September or later.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Names will most probably appear on reservations but nobody hardly ever checks them. The name on the pass is most important.

You can also book TGVs by phone via NS or SNCF (press #85 for English). No booking fees and reservations are sent via e-mail; the correct names will then be on the reservations.