Solved

Delivery Issue: Paris to Barcelona Paper Ticket - other options?

• 23 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to reserve the train that departs 1 week from now online. It says the reservation is available but when I put in my French hostel address it says:

“Your order contains one or more paper tickets, based on our calculations your order will not arrive on time. Please send your reservations to another address, such as your hostel in Europe or try booking at a European train station.”

How can this be? Is there no way around this? I tried calling SNCF last night and they said that there isn’t spots available but the Eurrail website says there are. I won’t be in Paris until the 26th and I fear the tickets might be sold out if I go to a station to book it then…

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you ❤️

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 23 July 2022, 08:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Eurail can only issue printed reservations for the route Paris - Barcelona. There are other ways to make the reservation, see link below. 

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105/index2.html?postid=18423#post18423

I suggest you call SNCF again. Sometimes the person answering is not so service minded so you might have better luck when someone else answers. For overseas customers SNCF only accept AmEx credit cards.

But it might also very well be true that the seats are sold out.