Solved

Delivery time seat reservation paper ticket

Hello, I am in Romania and I want to book the train for Tuesday June 7 which goes from Brasov to Budapest.  the ticket is a paper ticket, On your site you indicate a maximum of six working days so I am on time.  But when I want to book this ticket on the booking tool, I am told that I am too late because the date of arrival of the ticket by post is June 19.  Should I trust this arrival date of June 19 or the 6 working days indicated in your FAQ on the site?  Thank you for your reply
 Gaspard Noisy

icon

Best answer by mcadv 30 May 2022, 13:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I personaly would not trust the delivery dates given neither in the FAQ nor at purchase.

I bought a pass on the 9th of May that should have been delivered on or before the 29th of May, which was yesterday. My pass has not yet been shipped from the Netherlands. I will be travelling about 8 weeks so I will hopefully get the pass in time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

IF you are now in the ROMania-then go to counter of CFR (che-feh-reh) and let them do the REServ for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I bought a pass on the 9th of May that should have been delivered on or before the 29th of May, which was yesterday. My pass has not yet been shipped from the Netherlands. I will be travelling about 8 weeks so I will hopefully get the pass in time.

Do let us know how long the delivery took eventually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Gaspard  Just go to a Ticket office of Romanian Rail (CFR) as suggest by @mcadv 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do let us know how long the delivery took eventually.

I opened a request with Customer Support using the form on the 30th of May. So far I have received 3 mails. The first one, saying I will be contacted within 2 days, I got immediately, the second, also saying that I will be contacted within 2 days, I got after 2 days. Yesterday, after 5 days, I got a third mail saying that Customer Support have a lot of requests to handle and that they are sorry for the delay in responding and that they will handle my request as soon as they can.

To be continued...........