Solved

Duplicating a trip

• 27 July 2021
  • 3 replies

• Right on track
  • 5 replies

Good morning,

A friend and I are trying to make 2 seat reservations at once. She bought both tickets so they are both on her account. We can only select one passenger at a time though. 

do I need to duplicate the trip? How do I do this? 

Thank you in advance :)

icon

Best answer by Nanja 28 July 2021, 09:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This must be the most popular question… please check this page and/or let us know which trains you'd like to book, so we can give alternative (and often cheaper) ways of booking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Faye, each Pass needs its own trip, so if you've got a few Passes on your device, you’ll need a separate trip for each Pass. If you've already created a trip, you can duplicate an existing trip to connect a copy of that trip to another Pass.
It's easy to add journeys from the planner to multiple trips at once, and you can name each trip something different to keep track of all your journeys.

Remember, even if you bought your Passes together, it’s easy to add them to separate devices so you can split up on your travels whenever you choose. Just choose which Passes you want to add to the device you are using after following the link in your order confirmation email, or each traveller can add their Pass to their own device manually using their surname and Pass number from your confirmation email.

Thank you so much!!