Solved

E-Ticket confirmation email

• 7 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello! I have paid for my E-Ticket Reservation but have only received the invoice document and not the reservation itself. What do I do?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 9 July 2021, 09:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Which route(s)?

Usually it takes some time to sort the e-tickets :)

If one of your Route needs a Paper Reservations it takes a bit longer as they have to print your reservation and ship it to you :)

Hi! It’s Villach -Venice. It’s a return trip and I received the reservation document for the Venice - Villach train the second I booked it, but not this one

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi! It’s Villach -Venice. It’s a return trip and I received the reservation document for the Venice - Villach train the second I booked it, but not this one

You reserved with Interrail Reservation serice? or directly with Oebb.at?

Just a notification the direct Railjets need a surcharge (not a reservation) for the Italian Part of this trip of 10€ in 2nd Class or 15€ in 1st Class :) It can be paid at local ticket offices or even on the train itself (without any onboard fee)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Fiona, for certain trains, e-tickets are missing. This is an issue on our side we are aware of and working on to fix. You will need to contact our Customer Support team directly by submitting a request here: https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new as they can provide you with the e-ticket you are missing. Cheers,