Solved

Error message when reserving ''please try to find alternative connection''

Every time I try and reserve seats I get the message “please try to find an alternative connection. The unavailable leg will be removed from your cart”. This has happened with every reservation I have attempted, I really need help in figuring out what the issue is. Thank you 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 5 June 2022, 16:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

As has been explained here afew 100 times: On these superfast FR TGV there are quota (then you pay 10€) for passholders-if these are taken, the price goes up to 20€, BUT the app cannot handle this and shows this message. Use other ways, as also told that many times:Call SNCF or B-rail. For b-rail you need a passcover nr, which service can supply, but not very quickly.
you only show 1 case- so we cannot knwo if you got this message also for other countries/trips

As has been explained here afew 100 times: On these superfast FR TGV there are quota (then you pay 10€) for passholders-if these are taken, the price goes up to 20€, BUT the app cannot handle this and shows this message. Use other ways, as also told that many times:Call SNCF or B-rail. For b-rail you need a passcover nr, which service can supply, but not very quickly.
you only show 1 case- so we cannot knwo if you got this message also for other countries/trips

Thank you for your help. I will try calling SNCF

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

You can also reach B EUROPE by phone and book the ticket without a pass cover number!!! Only cost of international phone call.

B EUROPE

@mcadv Your information is not quite correct!

@Erinodowd There are still tickets available for 10 euros.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can also reach B EUROPE by phone and book the ticket without a pass cover number!!! Only cost of international phone call.

B EUROPE

The Belgian telephone number is a premium one with more costs than a normal phone number so it's best to avoid it if possible. The French phone number however is a normal number in Paris with normal costs.