Solved

Error when making reservation

• 23 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, I am trying to book a TGV between Marseille and Lyon for Saturday the 25th.

However I get an unexpected error during the last step of the process and I don’t know why, could somebody help me out please ?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 23 September 2021, 16:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Adrien, this is an issue on our side, related to missing billing details, which should be mandatory to fill out. Somehow, it is possible to skip this step and then end up on the error screen. If you did fill it out, it is possible that it is not saved correctly on our side. As a workaround, we suggest you to fill out the billing details (again) manually, before moving to the payment page. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you Nanja for your answer. Unfortunately, I tried what you told me to do but I still get the same error. Is there any other way to make this reservation ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thank you Nanja for your answer. Unfortunately, I tried what you told me to do but I still get the same error. Is there any other way to make this reservation ? 

You can reserve french TGV´s even here https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#TravelWish but they charge 4€ servicefee instead of Eurails 2€ :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi Adrien, I'm sorry about that. We are working on the issue to fix it as soon as possible. The alternative is B- Europe, as Seewulf suggested. Cheers,