Solved

Eurostar Booking

• 28 April 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to book a Eurostar seat Paris to London for beginning of June but 1.) There is almost no availability for reservations and 2.) I need a paper pass cover number to make a seat reservation. I have a mobile eurail pass, how can I get this pass cover number and make my reservation?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 April 2022, 21:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

To book on Eurail.com, you don't need a pass cover number. I checked on 1 June and found lots of available seats:

Do you have a particular day in mind? Fridays and Sundays will be busier and have fewer seats available, especially around Whitsun weekend (which includes the Monday).

I am planning to travel on June 4, which in hindsight was a bad idea because I didn’t realize that it was a holiday weekend. I managed to book on eurail.com by expanding my travel hours and picking a train very early in the morning. It looks like all the rest were just sold out. Thanks for the help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

IF you travel further In EUR: each country will also have its own national holidays and these will of course differ very much from Canuck. Also the general dates when school gets their summer hols (´vacation´ for you) may be quite different-and lead often to overcrowding. F.e. in FRance the 14/7= quatorze juillet stops all things. In many countries also shops are still closed sundays.