Solved

Eurostar Cancelation

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

My eurostar reservation (with interrailpass 4 days in Europe) for Londen-Brussels on sunday 21 May has been cancelled.... This was supposed to be my 4the trainday and inbound day back to my home country Belgium. I can't change my reservation, website is down for changing dates. I got the cancelations email at 11 am and tried to change tickets at 12 am but already website was down.

When I trie it now, I stiml can't get through. When I select new dates and trains that have open seats, I still get the 'Oops, something went wrong' page when I trie to confirm the changes.

Additional problem is that I made the reservations on the belgium website, SNCB, for me and my sister. So I have to change 2 tickets from 1 reservation and we are not going to take the same trains as my sister still has 2 weeks of and would travel further in the UK, now that our returntrain has been cancelled. 

I have tried to reach Eurostar by phone en through their contactform, but don't seem to get through. 

If I try to change the dates on the SNBC website they will charge me €15 per person per train, while it is not my fault.

How long should I want for Eurostar to respond to the contactform I submitted.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 9 May 2023, 22:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A colleague of mine was able to rebook her reservation this morning (originally 21 May 17:04 from London) on the Eurostar website.

If you bought your reservation from NMBS, then you can also call them at +32 2 801 90 10 (local rate).