Solved

EuroStar Canceltation (UK Rail Strike)

• 13 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I just checked my mail and stated that my train to Paris from London has been canceled for August 20th. When I tried to go find trains for the 20th or the 21st, it said there were no seats available. I was planning to see a Tottenham game at 12:30 on the 20th and get on the train at 20:01. That was the plan and all when now its says it's been canceled. I really need to get on a train on the 20th or at the very least the 21st since I have a flight to catch from Paris to Seoul on the 21st at 21:00. Is it possible to get on the Train 9046 on 20th of August or any of the earlier trains for the 21st of August. Even if there are no seats available, I don’t mind standing through the rides. Please, I am open to all possibilities, but I just need to get on a train. I’ve checked with bus routes and it's a 9~10 hour journey which prevents me from using the hotel that I booked on that day as well. I can’t make phone calls to Eurostar, since I’m overseas and my only option of contacting them is with email…  Right now, I'm just at a loss.

icon

Best answer by cdwatkins19 13 August 2022, 17:49

View original

1 reply

Badge +5

You can’t get past security in London without a valid reservation. I’d ring Eurostar direct with the booking reference from your email for help