Solved

Eurostar reservation. Cancelled train

• 21 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, My name is Haeun kim. I made a reservation for Eurostar from England to France on Saturday, June 17 by Eurail Pass. The reservation number is R2023286255. Due to the schedule change, the fee was charged through the Eurostar app and the date was changed to Friday, June 16. According to the Eurail reservation, it is 6/17, but I wonder if there may be a problem with taking Eurostar on 6/16. If possible, can I get a voucher by email for the reservation made on June 16th? Thank you.

AGNmyxamCTQLVOKchy5zdRmu7bAGTtNvpGyTmj8oW45Aug=s40-p

답장전달

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 May 2023, 17:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi.

Please aks directly Eurostar. 

On top for Eurostar you can check your reservation via Eurostar website or app with your reference number of the reservation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don't quite understand. You first write you made a reservation for 17 June and that the reservation itself it is for 17 June. Then, what schedule change do you mean and what date was changed to 16 June? And what reservation do you have for 16 June? Do you have 2 reservations?

If your reservation says 17 June, then you have a reservation for that date (and a specific train). If you want to change it, you can go to "Manage booking” on the Eurostar website. Changing the date will cost €15 for 2nd class and €20 for 1st class.