Solved

Exchange/refund Thalys tickets

• 9 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I took outbound/inbound Thalys tickets with interrail. Both have been cancelled by Thalys, and are to be exchanged or refunded according to Thalys, but Interrail refunds only 75% of the ticket.

What is the procedure be refunded 100% of the ticket price ?

Regards

icon

Best answer by Herve44 10 August 2022, 14:39

View original

5 replies

...reply of Interrail after 1 week :

“We apologise for the delay in responding. As you can imagine, our team is very busy at the moment, handling an unusually high workload. Please rest assured your request is queued and will be processed as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.”

I made a request just after the cancellation of my reservation. The form is available at the link

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

or the email customerservice@interrail.eu

and I got back the remaining 25% after a delay of 10 days.

...reply of Interrail after 1 week :

“We apologise for the delay in responding. As you can imagine, our team is very busy at the moment, handling an unusually high workload. Please rest assured your request is queued and will be processed as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience.”

...in fact my return by Thalys from Köln to Paris was also canceled by Thalys a month ago the 29 of. August. And up to now Interrail has not refund me for the remaining 25% of the reservation, despite several requests to the support !? ... busy or not it should not be my matter.

H. B.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

...in fact my return by Thalys from Köln to Paris was also canceled by Thalys a month ago the 29 of. August. And up to now Interrail has not refund me for the remaining 25% of the reservation, despite several requests to the support !? ... busy or not it should not be my matter.

They're required to refund within one month.

It does not help to send multiple requests. That will just make their queue longer. Just wait until they respond.

...October the 1st… no full refund up to know for my second Thalys canceled ticket after are more than 1 month.