From and to Kiruna (Sweden)

• 24 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

How do you find out when the train to and from Kiruna (Sweden) stops running? Does it only run in certain months? I was hoping to go in November/December but it looks like it doesn’t run after September. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There are usually daily a Nighttrain from Stockholm directly to Kiruna and further to Narvik ontop you have a daytrain from Lulea - Boden to Kiruna dpature from  boden at 10am :) connection on the Stockholm - Lulea Nighttrain and i can still find them in the timetable even for November and till early december the anual timetable change :)

Due the pandemic the timetable can still be affected for example the train ends currently in Abisko (far behind Kiruna) no need to worry :)

depature from Stockholm is at 17.06 on weekends and 17.23 during the week :) arrival 09.11 in Kiruna :)  Changes due works still possible )

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As far as I know, it runs daily. Please check on sj.se. The Interrail app is not reliable enough for planning.

There might be engineering works because of which the timetable hasn't been fixed yet.