Solved

Help to book a seat reservation

• 4 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’m going to do an internal next week and I’m trying to book a seat reservation from Nîmes to Barcelona on the website. But I can’t finish the reservation because it says that can’t deliver, but I tried many different countries and it always says that. Can someone help me?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 4 April 2022, 21:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The TGV/AVE France-Barcelona accept only reservations on ticket paper. This means it has to be send by mail. You can get this reservation also at ticket offices of SNCF (France), RENFE (Spain) or Deutsche Bahn (Germany). It could be possible that all trains are full booked for Interrail users, because only a few seats can be booked for Interrail.

You can try to go via Portbou with reservation free TER and MD. Please note that the timetable for the Spanish leg is available only via RENFEs Rodalies de Catalunya Website. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Timetable Cerbère/Portbou - Barcelona.

Nîmes to Cerbère/Portbou can be found in online planners, e.g. from Deutsche Bahn.

If you're currently in France, Germany or Spain, go to a ticket office ASAP if you want to book the direct TGV to Barcelona.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The extra to pay for direct AVE/TGV is around 25€. You loose about 2 hrs longer in trains if you use the ´free=no extra´ route via Port Bou. Can do ev 2 hrs.