Solved

How can i book an ferry ticket with discount in advance?

• 13 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi so I would like to book a ferry ticket, for the 4. Of August. And I thought I would get a discount, but I don't know where to put my interrail ticket on the website. 

The ferrie would go from Copenhagen to Oslo, do you now where I should by the ticket so that I could get i discount.

Thank you 

Hanna

icon

Best answer by seewulf 14 June 2022, 17:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Which ferry company?

I am not aware that on the Route Oslo - Copenhagen a ferry company operate that offer Interrail discount.

Which ferry company?

I am not aware that on the Route Oslo - Copenhagen a ferry company operate that offer Interrail discount.

Direct ferries 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Which ferry company?

Direct ferries 

Direct ferries is no ferry company it´s just a platform where you can buy serveral ferry tickets from different ferry companies

Like Google Flights (for Flights) or The trainline (for traintickets)

Usually you find somewhere on the page of direct ferry which company operates that route.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I only know DFDS Ferries on the route (Oslo - Copenhagen) and they dont offer a discount for Railpassuser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As I didn't see the reply from @seewulf in time I contacted DFDS and I also got the reply that there is no discount for passholders on their ferries.

"Hej Anna,
 Tak for din henvendelse.
 Vi tilbyder på nuværende tidspunkt ikke rabat til kortholdere af Interrail og Eurail.
 Jeg beklager ulejligheden.

Venlig hilsen / Best regards"

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So svenskarna ska första danske?

Ocksa finnska?