Solved

How do I make a family reservation?

How do I make reservation for family in the app. So far I had to do reservation one by one for each family member. But I want to prevent the situation that we get separate seats.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 09:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website (and then you'll be place together automatically if possible). You can look at the guide in the link:

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make a specific reservation, please create a new topic with your travel details (departure date, time and route) and you will get advice.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

If all passes are in the same order, then the reservation system will automatically seat you together. If the passes are on different order you can simply add this by click “Add travelers from another order” when you create a trip. Please note that our system can only accommodate making reservations for 9 travelers at a time. If your group is bigger than this, then you'll have to split up the reservations in 2 groups. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please note that our system can only accommodate making reservations for 9 travelers at a time. If your group is bigger than this, then you'll have to split up the reservations in 2 groups. 

AFAIK, reservations done via SNCF have a max. group size of 5.