Solved

How do I make a reservation?

Hello,

i think I am nearly at the point that I have all my tickets (here a screenshot of my actual situation).

unfortunately I can’t see a qr-code or something like this when I want to see my ticket and how can I do the seat reservation?

thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 May 2022, 22:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You have to use other sites.

1 INn->STO is the Snälltaget, a swedish company that has sprung in the renewed hype for overnight trains. However-from what Ive read else-you canNOT reserve with a pass that way-only from Berlin or HH=Hamburg onward. This sector south is occasional and more like a tourist charter. SEAT REServ cost 199SEK=around 20€ with pass.

2.The overnight north from STo is now run by VY.se (=in fact the ex-Norwegian state rail who won the contract) and you can still reserve via sj.se- DO read first all instructions on how to-and you also can do only seats or couchette=liege, not the fancy 1st cl sleepers.

You probably have to make more: its always best to use the site of the railway concerned-but not all allow direct seatONLY REServations for passholders. About any of the most wanted routes have been covered in thos forum many, many times before.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

To book via the Interrail app you go to → more → seat reservation. You will be directed to the carriers website.

You can book the train from Hamburg to Stockholm at

https://www.snalltaget.se/en

In order to only pay the reservation fee you need to enter the code INTERRAIL in the field "Promotion code"

A seat from Hamburg to Stockholm is 199 SEK and a couchette is 399 or 499 SEK depending on what day you travel.

I'll look at the trip to Narvik tomorrow. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi

You can book the trip from Stockholm to Narvik at sj.se if you have your pass cover number. A seat will cost you 86 SEK and a place in the couchette will cost 265 SEK.

Let me know if you need more help.