Solved

how far in advance can i book eurostar London to anywhere mainland europe Paris ?

• 15 October 2022
  • 6 replies

eurostar london to anywhere. i only seem to be able to book about 45 days in advance via the interail website. I want to start my trip in early april 2023 so quite important to be able to get across channel first Many thanks in advance Martin

icon

Best answer by Angelo 15 October 2022, 15:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, every second Sunday in December there is the yearly timetable change in Europe. So interrail.eu/eurail.com can at the moment sell only to the 10 dec 2022. 

On the other hand, Eurostar has already opened their bookings for timetable 2023 (11 dec 2022 and after). Online this is at the moment only possible via b-europe (+4€/booking). 

Keep in mind that Eurostar trains has only a quota for pass users, if this quota is full only full fare tickets are available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If you must have a Eurostar date after that date Eurostar will sell you a ticket for many trains for a reasonable price

Thank you Angelo, so can i book using my global pass on b-europe ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you Angelo, so can i book using my global pass on b-europe ?

Yes but only via this link https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Kopen/Pass#TravelWish and not on the b-europe homepage. And you need a paper pass cover number. If you have a mobile pass you can get a cover number here: 

Hi please help needed again. jumped many hoops activated passes on app and then went to b-europe got as far as pass and it seems to only accept paper passes not digital. Any Ideas ?? thanks Martin

Thanks Angelo, that was fun! got first ticket booked 6th April london paris. Thanks a million Martin