Solved

How to book a private cabin for 2 on Zurich to Berlin nightjet

• 1 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi - My husband and I would like to take the nightjet with our Eurail Pass between Zurich and Berlin on Wed 27 July 2023. I am finding the nightjet web site choices confusing. When the time comes to create the reservation (180 days before the train ride) which option should I pick? We want a two-person accomodation, and do not wish to share with another person. Thanks!  Kay

icon

Best answer by Hektor 1 February 2023, 17:40

View original

2 replies

Hi - My husband and I would like to take the nightjet with our Eurail Pass between Zurich and Berlin on Wed 27 July 2023. I am finding the nightjet web site choices confusing. When the time comes to create the reservation (180 days before the train ride) which option should I pick? We want a two-person accomodation, and do not wish to share with another person. Thanks!  Kay

You may choose a sleeper cabin - named Compartment with two beds (Double) - for 188 € or the same with shower and toilet ensuite for 228 €. This includes breakfast.

It’s also still possible to get a Private compartment couchette comfort with 4 beds for 191 €. For this special offer, you won’t need a railpass. May be interesting if you’d like to save a travelday.

With both offers, you’ll not have to share (even not when booking the couchette compartment with 4 beds, but just if booking it as private).

thanks!!