Solved

How to Change My Reservation Made on ACP

• 3 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I reserved 4 seats for my family later this month traveling from Birmingham to Liverpool. I realize now that I didn’t have to pay, but Eurail directed me to reserve the seats through acprail.com. Since I reserved the seats, I need to change my departing station from BHX to Birmingham New Street. I can’t find any way to do so and any inquiries have to be emailed in. Does anyone know of how I can change it online?

icon

Best answer by Al_G 3 July 2023, 18:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Simply board at New Street and sit wherever you want as reservations are optional. If your seats booked from the airport are available, feel free to already take them.

EDIT : I overlooked the destination. Then as Al said, there are no direct trains from the airport. Which train did you book ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There are no direct trains from Birmingham International to Liverpool, your booked journey would most likely be either changing or passing through Birmingham New Street. Just board the train there.

As above,there is no requirement to book any trains in UK, they are optional and they certainly shouldn’t be paid for.