Solved

How to take a train if the App isn't updated

• 21 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I was trying to book a train reservation, i’ve understood that the App timetable doesn’t match the Interrail site, because the App is updated only once a month.
Due to this mismatch the train that i wanted to book is available on the site, but doesn’t exist on the App.

I booked a mobile pass, how can i use the online pass as a ticket if the train the that i wanted to book is available only on the site and is unavailable on the app, how can i show my ticket?

icon

Best answer by Olga. 27 June 2023, 13:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Don't worry about the app. Often, the timetable in the app will have been updated by the time you travel. If not, check for updates, and if that doesn't help, add your train manually.

okay thank you, can you explain me how to “add a train manually”?
thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In the planner results, scroll down and tap on "Add it manually”.

Userlevel 1

okay thank you, can you explain me how to “add a train manually”?
thanks a lot!

Hello Alessandro! If you are not sure on how to add a trip manually, please follow the steps mentioned in this post: MANUAL: how to add a journey manually in the App? (in case it's not listed) | Community (eurail.com). I would also like to add that the Rail planner gets updated weekly, so if you need the latest updates on upcoming trips please do check the timeline on the websites of the railway companies :)