Solved

How / where to make reservation Zermatt to Perpignan

Badge +1

I travel from Zermatt to Perpignan, it looks like I have to make a reservation for the part “Valence Tgv Rhone Alpes Sud” to Perpignan. I can not find how/where to make this reservation. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you,

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 4 May 2022, 09:40

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can be done via Interrail or Belgian railways (website or phone) or French railways (phone, press #85 for English). Also in France, Belgium and Switzerland at the ticket office.

Badge +1

“Can be done via Interrail”  > this is not possible with mobile pass ?!! only with paper pass? Or am I doing something wrong.

Badge +1

@rvdborgt “Can be done via Interrail”  > this is not possible with mobile pass ?!! only with paper pass? Or am I doing something wrong.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt “Can be done via Interrail”  > this is not possible with mobile pass ?!! only with paper pass? Or am I doing something wrong.

You can book via Interrail with any pass.

What is not working for you? If there's an error, please post a screenshot. Or else a screenshot of where you get stuck.

What is the date and departure time you want to book?

Badge +1

@rvdborgt 

I had this every time, in the small letters it says it can only be booked with paper pass. So I booked all other tickets through local sites which is pretty inconvenient. 

Date: 12 May
Dep: 18.27 Valence tgv rhone to Perpignan 1st class

thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rvdborgt 

I had this every time, in the small letters it says it can only be booked with paper pass. So I booked all other tickets through local sites which is pretty inconvenient. 

thank you 

PassCoverNumber is from a Paperpass
Mobilepass user have to request a PassCoverNumber via Customer Service or one of the few Eurail Supervisors in this community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The screenshot is not from the Interrail website, but probably Belgian railways (B-europe).

I see Interrail does not show availability for this train, because they still cannot show 20€ reservations. Belgian railways do show availability for 20€ but you indeed need a pass cover number, which is not automatically issued for mobile passes.

@Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta could one of you please provide a pass cover number?

Badge +1

@rvdborgt this I mean:

Badge +1

@rvdborgt you are right, I had to use this one instead: https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#DeliveryMethod where I got the error.

@Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta 

Badge +1

@Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta  or can I find the pass cover number somewhere in my mobile pass information? 

If not, please send me a number, thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

NO-is it as above told-so many times- it has to be provided from centre.

It is a I with 7 digits. I dk if it will work for B-rail, but in other cases this nr is not checked at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

NO-is it as above told-so many times- it has to be provided from centre.

It is a I with 7 digits. I dk if it will work for B-rail, but in other cases this nr is not checked at all.

It is an I with 8 digits, as you have been told many times.

Badge +1

Hi @Marion @Leo @Felipe.iturrieta 
Can one of you please give me a pass cover number so I can make reservations? 
thank you,