Solved

I bought some reservations on website, that don't show up in app. will I have troubles?

• 6 August 2022
  • 4 replies

I only found out that, the reservations from the website don't show up on the app, after I had already booked them. I think I accidentally created two trips (one on the website and one in the app), but I only have one pass. Should I just show the inspector my ticket reservations from the website alongside my pass on my phone? Will I have troubles? I'm afraid that if I delete the trip from the website, my reservations will be gone and I can't delete the trip on my phone (although I haven't bought anything yet).

Also different question but I made a mistake while putting in my city of birth for my account on the website. Is that going to be a problem? After all the mistake doesn't show up on the tickets and everything else e.g. my ID, name, etc. are all correct.

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by Angelo 6 August 2022, 19:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

website and app are not linked together. 

you need the reservation you get + you have to add the journey in the app (my pass) to get an QR-Code to show it. This is your Ticket. Reservation is on top

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

City of birth does not mean a thing-I doubt in fact if that is even asked for in the real pass, I cannot remember ever having been asked-and have used nearly 20 passes in the last years.

As for RES it remains unclear to what you mean-probably due to not knowing how it works. In most cases the RES is not even asked for-you may need it if seat is taken by some ignorant dumbo who does not want to vacate it. Except for those where the RES is an additional fare-mostly those FR TGV and €* and the ESpanol AVE-most also have entry checks for that.

RES are always separate from the app with the trips, most come in your mailbox and may show a bar or QR code

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you mean that you have the wrong country of residence in your pass? 

The country of residence is where you live now. 

Thanks everyone!