Solved

I can't find a train to Amsterdam from London

There are no options for trains from London to Amsterdam? Does that mean all the tickets were sold out? I am pretty frustrated because they show the seat reservation prices before you buy the ticket which leads you to believe there are seats available when there are not. 

Does anyone have advice for other options? I already tried using the other sites Eurail gives as an option. 

icon

Best answer by Al_G 29 July 2022, 01:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Date, time?

August 7th as early as possible. I realize this is last minute but our original flight was recently canceled by the airline. But I would have not purchased the Europass if I knew seats were so limited.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, there are no passholder fares available for 7 Aug.

Full fare (not with Eurail pass) from Eurostar.com £229 standard premier on 08.16 departure.

Your airline has a responsibility to rebook you on available flights, even of another airline.

I see availability from Luton with Easyjet as well as an early Ryanair from Stansted to Eindhoven

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport/flights/lond/ams/220807/?adults=1&adultsv2=1&cabinclass=economy&children=0&childrenv2=&destinationentityid=27536561&inboundaltsenabled=true&infants=0&originentityid=27544008&outboundaltsenabled=true&preferdirects=false&ref=home&rtn=0

Site-scrapers such as that give a good overview but data can be out of date. If possible booking with airline is preferable than through intermediary agent.