Solved

I can't find trains in the app for Bosnia and Herzegovina Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia, northern Macedonia, Albania, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania

• 23 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, I'd like to ask whether the European railway pass in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the cross-border trains in Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia, northern Macedonia, Albania, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania can't be booked. I can't find it on the app. Then I see that the European railway pass has four free rides on the Greek islands and two Italian round trips to Greece, but there is no one when I click the preferential option for four domestic round trips, However, there are round-trip tickets in Italy, as well as European railway tickets. Many of them are operated by railway, but they will appear when scheduled/

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 March 2022, 22:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Eurail is not valid in Kosovo or Albania (both have very few trains anyway, also very cheap).

There are currently no international trains to North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Greece.

There are currently no international trains between Latvia and Lithuania.

Serbia currently has no international trains, except for the one to Montenegro.

None of the railways mentioned have sent their timetables to the European Timetable Centre, so that's why the rail planner app doesn't have them. You can only check them on each railway's own website.

I'm not sure what your question is about the Greek islands pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The Greek islands BOAT pass is different and must be bought separate from the EUrail pass for trains only. EUrail passholders can get discounts on some ferrylines or other transportations-these are litsed in country info-benefits.