Solved

I haven't been able to book using Eurail website. Any idea what is going on?

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to book travel from Paris to Venice using a number of combinations and all of transactions can’t be completed.  I took other community advice and even tried to break the journey into discrete trips and can’t purchase the trnasactions.

I have a first class Eurail pass for me, and a first class Interrail pass for my niece.  My niece was able to book our Eurostar to London/Paris roundtrip with no problems.

This is the most recent route I have been trying to book.

On 7/28. 15:55 Paris Est to 21:36 Muenchen hbf German; 23:04 M HBF to 11:03 Venice

icon

Best answer by Al_G 3 July 2022, 01:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The night train from Munich to Venice can be booked via Austrian rail oebb website https://tickets.oebb.at/en/ticket/

enter details,  click <one way tickets>  not  <seat only>

on next page edit “who is going” details, add in interrail discount

back to the train select, click on the through nightjet train, this will give options for all available seats/couchettes/sleepers.

Thanks so much.  I tried what you said, and it worked to a point.  We happen to have first class passes and it didn’t accept those.  I will call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much.  I tried what you said, and it worked to a point.  We happen to have first class passes and it didn’t accept those.  I will call.

I'm not sure what you mean by "it didn’t accept those”, but all accommodation on that night train can be used with 2nd class passes.