Solved

impossible seat reservations??!

• 26 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve been trying to book seat reservations from London to paris, paris to nice, nice to Bordeaux and Bordeaux back to London and it says every possible train is booked up for any of those routes on the days I want or around those dates, I’ve tried interrail.eu and I’ve tried the Belgium railways website and I’ve emailed and I’ve rang up and they just said book on the day when you get to the station and put the phone down?? This seems so risky!!  I’m going in just over a month and I’m completely stuck. Ive also Been onto the Eurostar website to try and book the London to paris route but I can’t seem to attach my interrail pass so I don’t pay full price?? I’ve Nearly given up with the whole thing tbh -someone Help please!!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 26 April 2022, 21:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, it seems to be some problems to book Eurostar via Interrail.eu, but via B-Europe should work. Wich date do you want to go? so I could look if I can book something. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can check Eurostar availability here.

You can check availability on domestic TGVs in France here.

For both, you need a pass cover number to book. @Nanja can probably provide one tomorrow. Booking fee is 4€ per order (which can include multiple persons and can also be a return journey, e.g for Eurostar). (For comparison: Interrail charge a booking fee of 2€ per person and train.)

Booking these trains at the station shortly before travel is indeed risky, especially in summer.

You can also book:

If you call, it's a good idea to check before if there's availability on the trains you'd like to book, so that saves time.