Solved

Impossible to make a reservation Warszava-Berlin

Hi !

We will be travelling in august with my friends. On 23/08 we are supposed to travel from Warszawa to Copenhagen. Our first train is Warszawa-Berlin. We booked our tickets with the Discover EU app and we’re supposed to take the 06:14-12:16 train from Warsazwa to Berlin. 

However, we need to make reservations for this train. The interrail website indicates that the reservation is not possible. The same goes for the DB websites which just says “reservation impossible”. However, the polish website indicates that it is possible to buy tickets (so I’m guessing there are still seats available for seat reservations).

But when I want to make my reservation, I can’t find any button to book the reservation ONLY. The only discount I can find is the “junior/youth” one. 

Does someone know how we could still make our reservations? 

Thanks for your help :)

icon

Best answer by mcadv 19 July 2022, 14:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

CanNOT book online-have to do whilst in P (or DE) at a station equipped for INtern travels. As you could also have found when just reading 2-3 lines more onward.

For IN PL domestic RES only from 1 month advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

CanNOT book online-have to do whilst in P (or DE) at a station equipped for INtern travels.

For future reference: these trains can be booked at many international ticket offices, also in other countries than Germany or Poland.