Solved

International seat reservation through the Hungarian railway website possible or other options?

• 10 July 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

Is it possible to book a seat reservation through the Hungarian railway website? Or are there any other options for booking it in advance?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 August 2022, 13:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Depends on route and train  it seems. They have very recentely updated it all and I´ve seen recent repotts it was possible-also for real sleeper. But without further details-why even ask…….

Depends on route and train  it seems. They have very recentely updated it all and I´ve seen recent repotts it was possible-also for real sleeper. But without further details-why even ask…….

I would like to take this train, but I can’t figure out how to buy a seat reservation only on the MÁV website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I would like to take this train, but I can’t figure out how to buy a seat reservation only on the MÁV website.

Unfortunately, this works only for domestic trains if I'm right.

Hi,

Is it possible to book a seat reservation through the Hungarian railway website? Or are there any other options for booking it in advance?

Thanks

Hello! Thank you for your question and please accept my apology for the late response. If you are booking directly through the carrier's website, please don't forget to pay only for the reservation and not the full price ticket. For domestic trains, you can also do it at the local railway station.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Annie