Solved

Interrail Timetables Error

• 26 February 2023
  • 9 replies

There is an error in the timetable. One can not travel from Teltow to Bingen am Rhein by public transport in 20 minutes which it returns. It is 450 kilometers.

Where it is possible to report this issue? Chatbot or help centre leads nowhere.

Edit:
The search was for trip from Berlin to Paris and it was on the web timetables.

icon

Best answer by Mukhammad 14 March 2023, 14:33

View original

9 replies

Not a single connection with 20 minutes. Hope your report will provide more details.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I'd be very curious to see a screenshot of this 20-minute journey.

I added screenshot. It is for Berlin - Paris relation, not just Teltow-Bingen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes indeed, this is strange. And reproducible. Looks like somebody introduced an incorrect connection.

You can contact customer service here:

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Best is to include a screenshot.

Same problem, it really impacts the usability as obviously most travels suggest using this "shortcut". 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Same problem, it really impacts the usability as obviously most travels suggest using this "shortcut". 

Then please also contact customer service. They need to know what "quality” they're offering to realise that there's a problem.

Then please also contact customer service. They need to know what "quality” they're offering to realise that there's a problem.

That’s what I did, but I also wanted to post a message here so more people are aware of the problem. Btw I got an answer from them yesterday saying that it should be solved by the end of the day, but it is not the case as it still does not work.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

A bug showing a transfer with public transport of 17 min between Bingen and Teltow in Germany (over 460 km distance!) has been fixed - The fix was announced by our relevant department last night on March 13th. Please check the timetables both on the App (please update it to the most recent version) and on the website.

Please let me know if there's any issue still showing.

Thank you!

Problem solved after app updated, thank you!