Solved

Interrail - visiting one country multiple times

Hello,

I want to start my journey in Belgium and travel to Prague and than travel to Switserland and go back to Prague, is that possible? This would mean that my destination ends twice in Prague.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 9 May 2022, 15:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Again-same same, Yes, can do BUT INside la Belgiuqsque you are ONLY allowed 1 trip OUT and 1 IN-not needed to be very first/last day. So buy extra tickets or use pass for NMBS you may have anyway for 2nd/3d/trips etc. I´ve visited some towns (MÜnchen) at least 5 times in my last 2-monthpass last autumn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can travel as much as you like during the validity of your global pass or on the travel days of your flex pass in all countries except for your country of residence. In your country of residence you can only travel during two day, outbound/inbound journey. 

So my country of residence is Belgium, so I can only travel one time in and one time out, but for example, Prague which is not my country of residence I can can arrive and leave as much as I want with this pass? 

Thank you very much :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So my country of residence is Belgium, so I can only travel one time in and one time out, but for example, Prague which is not my country of residence I can can arrive and leave as much as I want with this pass? 

Thank you very much :)

Yes, that is correct 🌞

Prague is one of my favourite cities.