Solved

Is it possible to book seats directly while travelling?

Hello, I have a 2-month continuous interrail pass, so we decided to leave without making any special plans and live an adventure. But I have a doubt, Is it possible to book seats directly on the road, and then have the ticket sent via email directly to the device? Because I had read on the site that the reservations were sent by post directly to the house, and this would obviously be a problem since we will be somewhere in Europe.We will leave on July 22nd Thanks for your attention, I await your reply.

icon

Best answer by Al_G 4 July 2022, 15:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It depends on which countries you are making reservations for and which sites you (can) use.

Once travelling it is often the best option to obtain reservations directly from ticket offices in railway stations. Again it will depend on which countries you are in and which you want reservations for.

Read this post detailing options for making reservations:

hi, thanks for the quick reply, do you know if booking directly at the station is possible in all European countries? specifically in central-western Europe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hi, thanks for the quick reply, do you know if booking directly at the station is possible in all European countries? specifically in central-western Europe 

Yes, at least for trains that run there. Often also for trains in other countries.