Solved

Is there a phone number for customer service?

• 28 March 2023
  • 5 replies

• Keeps calm and carries on
  • 10 replies

Is there a phone number for Eurail customer service? I have tried the zen desk approach - received a couple of messages and a promise that they would investigate, but now no further contact.

Alternatively is there a way to escalate the complaint?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 March 2023, 10:42

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number. Requests are generally prioritised by travel date, so if you'\re travelling soon, do mention your travel date or start date of your trip to customer support.

You can also ask your question in this community, maybe people here can help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can always reply to the email that you got from Customer Support and ask what is happening to you request. I got very quick reply to a question the other day and I am not travelling.

As @rvdborgt says, you can also ask here in the Community. There is a lot of knowlege here.

Thanks, I have asked the question in the community, but the problem is something that only Eurail can fix… 😫

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As your travel is in about 3 months time you can give Customer Support some time to help you. 

Yes, unfortunately though the more time that elapses, the less likely that I get the seat reservations that I am hoping for…

Happily though I have just heard from Customer Support again, so I think all will be resolved in time. 😅