Solved

Is there any app for Interrail global pass where I can book tickets and see what places are available in trains?

• 17 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, is there any app for interrial global pass where I can book tickets and see what places are available in train and in what dates?

and from what dates the pass starts working? From the date I buy it or from the 1st of next month 

thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 17 February 2022, 18:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Of course a short search on Interrail.eu and you could find this 🙂https://www.interrail.eu/en/plan-your-trip/rail-planner-app

If you buy a paper pass you have to select already in the purchase process when the Pass Validity starts can be any date within the next 11months :)
If you buy a mobile pass you have to load your pass in the App from the link above and you can decide within 11months after purchase when the Validity time should start :)

Enjoy your trip :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Note that in many countries they run their own system and you have to report to THAT railway-sometimes even only at counter. Most newbees here do not seem to realise it is simply a system combined of some 100+ different railways and each has its very own special system-often quite burocratic. Railways in general here in EUR are not noted much for user friendliness, more for burocracy.

Thank you very much for your answers!