Solved

issue with adding journey manually for nightjet

• 16 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have reserved the seats for NJ 402 train from Zurich to Amsterdam but unfortunately that train does not exist in the rail planner app. I can’t add manual journeys since it disappears immediately after I close the app. I can see one journey IC 60402 which is the same train with seating instead of sleeper. Can I add that train and show the barcode to ticket checker and travel in sleeper coach since I reserved that one?

please advise if you have any experience since I am traveling soon.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 April 2023, 17:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you booked seats, then you are in IC 60402. If you booked a couchette or a sleeper, then you're in NJ 402. NJ402 is not complete in the app it seems (the app lets it terminate in Freiburg). You can add it manually or just use IC 60402. It's all in the same train.

If you're not travelling soon, then just check if there's an app update before boarding the train, because that could include the complete timetable of the NJ. You should then see it with the filter "Only night trains”.

Thank you. There is no app new update. So I can add IC 60402 and since I reserved the sleeper coach, I can travel in that train without any issue. Right?