Solved

Kkrakow to Berlin

• 11 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hey everyone, I am trying to book a train reservation for Krakow to Berlin and it is saying it needs to be reserved but it shows the price of 0 eur and will not allow me to reserve anything. I am wondering the same if anyone has ever gone from Bratislava to Krakow as I am having a hard time finding a train for this. It says I need to transfer in Breclav, CZE but it wants to send me the pass via post but the delivery date is 2 weeks after I leave for my trip. 

TIA, Alex

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 April 2022, 19:51

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please post the details of the trains you're trying to book (origin, destination, date, departure time), so people can suggest alternatives to book reservations.

Badge

I am trying to book/reserve a train on May 16th from Bratislava to Krakow any departure time in the morning. I am willing to also go from Bratislava in the morning to Vienna and take the train to Krakow from there however, this is also causing problems. 

As for the Krakow to Berlin, this would be on May 18th Krakow to Berlin, sometime leaving in the early or late morning. 

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can book a reservation Bratislava - Kraków via Czech railways. Price is 75 CZK (~3.07€), e.g. for the direct train leaving at 10:57. You have to add the discount card Eurail Global Pass. In the results, you'll see a link "I want a reservation only”. Click on it, wait for the price to appear and then confirm.

As to Kraków - Berlin, it doesn't seem possible online, unless you want to pay Eurail a fortune in booking and postage fees. You can do this at many ticket offices. E.g. when you're in Bratislava. Or in Austria if you're there earlier. There's a direct train at 10:13.

Badge

Thank you! I am on that site now, I have entered it all and see the train you are talking about. However, it just shows “Check price” either phone or email. When I click email nothing happens. I have checked the box next to outbound but there is nowhere to add this to my cart? any idea? 

Badge

thanks I got it