Solved

Link reservations with the app

I have the mobile app and activated the trip.  I purchased reservations via the website and want to link my reservations to my app.  I have four family members traveling with me but I don’t see them in my app.  Do I need to give their passports as well and do I need to link my reservations to my app

icon

Best answer by seewulf 10 June 2022, 18:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

App & Reservations complete seperate so there is noway to add the reservation to your app. But you still have to activate the journey´s on your Railpass :)

Each Familymember need a own Railpass (unless they are younger than 4 :) )
Each Railpass have to be activated (In case of MobilePass in the Railplannerapp) :) with Passport / Id Card details ;)

Incase of ticket control you show then your Railplanner app with the added Journey, The reservation (printed or on phone) and if requested your Passport/ID Card :)

So each family member needs the app on their phone to add their own eurail pass.  And reservations aren’t linked to the app but the pass needs to be activated via the app.  Is that correct?  I purchased all of our tickets together and I have paper printouts of all of our reservations and a payment confirmation of our global pass. Of course our global pass is only a confirmation number but no names are on it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

So each family member needs the app on their phone to add their own eurail pass.  And reservations aren’t linked to the app but the pass needs to be activated via the app.  Is that correct?  I purchased all of our tickets together and I have paper printouts of all of our reservations and a payment confirmation of our global pass. Of course our global pass is only a confirmation number but no names are on it.

no you can even put all passes on one phone but then you always have to travel together :)

Yes Passes have to be activated on the app and even every single train you use have to be linked to your pass with the Railplanner app

During the booking process you had to mention the names of the travelers :) When activating the passes on the phone the app will ask for the Code, the name and a ID/Passport Number :)

this is such a horrible process.