Solved

Ljubliana to Zagreb train cancelled 08/07 at 1445

• 1 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi 

we have just received an email to say this train is not running and so  we are trying to book the earlier direct train at around 830. It’s saying reservation required but then does not allow me to book. Any advice would be really appreciated. We are currently in Bratislava waiting for a train and I tried the ticked office here but they could not help 

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 1 July 2023, 10:07

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No seat reservations are needed or even possible for this train. Only if you stay overnight (coming from Zurich or Stuttgart) it is required, the app is once again wrong.

Simply hop on, most passengers get off at Ljubljana so you'll find seats.

Thank you for that .. I will stop stressing now haha 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Wecandothis  Do you have a confirmation of the Railcompanies that the train is canceled? As Slovenian Rail and Croatian Rail currently say it´s running :) 

I got the same message for my train tomorrow from Ljubljana to Zagreb. 

No I just assumed that it was as as after I received the email from OBB I did search on a few different sites and that train didn’t come up?! WHat is the best way to check as ideally we want to catch that one not an earlier train. The email wasn’t clear but just gave a link to alternative trains/ times. Your help is appreciated thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

No I just assumed that it was as as after I received the email from OBB I did search on a few different sites and that train didn’t come up?! WHat is the best way to check as ideally we want to catch that one not an earlier train. The email wasn’t clear but just gave a link to alternative trains/ times. Your help is appreciated thank you

Yes same for me i just asked Slovenian and Croatian Rail as these are responsible on that Route :) And they confirmed the train should run with a small delay due to construction works arround Zagreb :) 

Thanks we shall risk it then . I have booked a later train at no cost so I have a plan B if it doesn’t run . Once again thanks for your help 😊