Solved

Ljubljana - Split, no seats available

• Right on track
  • 3 replies

Hii, I hope I can contact someone via this way. Because my friend and I are experiencing some problems. On July 10th we are going form Ljubljana to Split with a stop in Zagreb. 8:30-21:30. But when we want to book reservations for these trains which is required. It says that there are none available. How can we still book seat reservations? Is there another way? I hope to receive a reaction as soon as possible! Kind regards Nina

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 31 May 2022, 11:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For Ljubljana - Zagreb no reservations are required. You can book them at many ticket offices though.

For Zagreb - Split, reservations are required. Just book them at the ticket office when you arrive in Zagreb. Price is around 1€. We did this last August and that was absolutely no problem.

Hi,

Thankyou so much for your response. But I wonder why is the RailPlanner app telling me, the seat reservations are required? And if you don’t need to make a seat reservation how can I be sure I can take place on the train and it will not be full? 

For Ljubljana - Zagreb no reservations are required. You can book them at many ticket offices though.

For Zagreb - Split, reservations are required. Just book them at the ticket office when you arrive in Zagreb. Price is around 1€. We did this last August and that was absolutely no problem.

Hi,

Thankyou so much for your response. But I wonder why is the RailPlanner app telling me, the seat reservations are required? And if you don’t need to make a seat reservation how can I be sure I can take place on the train and it will not be full? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

But I wonder why is the RailPlanner app telling me, the seat reservations are required?

Because this is one of the cases where it is wrong.

And if you don’t need to make a seat reservation how can I be sure I can take place on the train and it will not be full? 

You can't. But it's usually going to be fine. If you'd like a reservation though, then just go to a ticket office that can do international reservations. There's no need to do that months in advance, a few days should be enough.

But I wonder why is the RailPlanner app telling me, the seat reservations are required?

Because this is one of the cases where it is wrong.

And if you don’t need to make a seat reservation how can I be sure I can take place on the train and it will not be full? 

You can't. But it's usually going to be fine. If you'd like a reservation though, then just go to a ticket office that can do international reservations. There's no need to do that months in advance, a few days should be enough.

Okay, thank you very much!