Skip to main content
Solved

Messed up which adding a second pass for a later trip

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I had my app set up for a trip in September with all the planned trains entered onto the ‘My Trip’ which was linked to the pass, although I had not yet activated the pass.

I also bought a second pass for a trip in December which I loaded onto the app and created a new trip which I linked to this second pass.

I’m not sure what went wrong then.  Clearly I did something wrong as  all the information that I had entered onto ‘My trip’ for September disappeared.    I tried to sort things out and got into a bit of a mess.  (At one point I managed to create a ‘Duplicate Trip’ which I deleted.)  

I, then, decided that it would be wise just to delete the pass and the associated Trip for December holiday and only put these onto the app once the holiday in September was over.

I, then re-entered all the journeys that had disappeared from the September trip.

This morning I look again at my app and what I see is:

(a) the pass that I will be using in September (good)

(b) My trip linked to the pass I will be using in September (good)

(c) An identical ‘My trip’ linked to the pass I will be using in September (????)

(d) The trip that I thought I had deleted for the holiday in December (not linked to any pass.)

I’m not sure what I should do now as I have two identical trips for the same pass to be used in September.   

(A) Does this matter? 

(B) Can I delete one of these ?  If so how, as I clearly failed to delete trips previously? 

(C)   If I delete one will this actually delete both? 

Peter

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You better contact Interrail Customer Support and ask them to help you remove one of the Trips.

Use the link below. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001