Missing e-ticket in reservation email, London to Brussels *tomorrow* 9/4/22

• 8 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I've booked 2 seat reservations for London St Pancras - Brussels-midi on 9/4/22 at 9.01 and back from Brussels-midi - London St Pancras on 12/4/22 at 20.56.

I've received my confirmation email for both reservations, but only the e-ticket for the Brussels-midi - London train is attached to the email. 

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Rachel 

4 replies

Once I have purchased EU rail pass, does it guarantee a reserved berth during my travel? If not, what am I entitled to do with this pass? How to book a reserved seat and what if no seat is available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've booked 2 seat reservations for London St Pancras - Brussels-midi on 9/4/22 at 9.01 and back from Brussels-midi - London St Pancras on 12/4/22 at 20.56.

I've received my confirmation email for both reservations, but only the e-ticket for the Brussels-midi - London train is attached to the email. 

If you booked the reservations via Interrail, please check if the reservation is in your account, in the reservations overview. You should be able to download reservations also from there.

If it's not there, then contact customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Once I have purchased EU rail pass, does it guarantee a reserved berth during my travel? If not, what am I entitled to do with this pass? How to book a reserved seat and what if no seat is available?

If you book a seat or berth reservation, then it is guaranteed. You can book reservations via Eurail or via other websites, by phone, or at the ticket office. Please check the Eurail pages about reservations. For other questions, please open your own topic and don't "hijack” someone else's.

Thank you for your reply :)

I have checked there though, and while I can download one eticket, there isn't an option to download the missing ticket. I'll contact customer care and see if they can help.

Thanks!