Solved

Missing information in OBB seat reservation PDF

My partner and I hold Eurail Global pass and I tried to book a reservation for us via OBB for my journey from Switzerland to Italy.

After that we downloaded PDF from OBB website, but seems like my partner’s name is not mentioned on the PDF. Would it cause any problems for us during travel? 
We have rest of the information correctly mentioned on the PDF, except my partner’s nam

icon

Best answer by seewulf 11 May 2022, 20:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It´s no problem usually just the main traveler that booked the reservation will be written on it:) directly under your name you find the important words 2Plätze wich means two seats. Usually the ticket staff didn´t bother about the names.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@wanderer62536  with your permission i would like to use your resrvation (i will blackout your name) to create a Post with example pictures of reservations :) I already have a gallery on Facebook but will make soon a topic about that here in this community Facebook Gallery with different pictures of reservations. 

@wanderer62536  with your permission i would like to use your resrvation (i will blackout your name) to create a Post with example pictures of reservations :) I already have a gallery on Facebook but will make soon a topic about that here in this community Facebook Gallery with different pictures of reservations. 

Sure, you can use it after blacking out my name there! that would be really helpful for everyone, thanks for doing it.