Two of us are looking to leave Mulhouse on the morning of 14 September to go down to Pescara in Italy - allowing for an overnight stop on the way.
I had originally planned to work out a route across Switzerland closer to the time but with the various delays being mentioned in Switzerland, I’m wondering if it would be a good idea to make some seat reservations now.
OBB isn’t currently letting me book reservations on the 11:03dep from Basel SBB on the Eurocity 151 to Milano.
Any thoughts on why this might be?
I did think about going via the Bernina Express route and staying in Tirano before continuing to Pescara but thought I’d take a quicker route this time. Happy to revert to this route though if need be.
Any thoughts gratefully received!
Best answer by thibcabeView original