Solved

New here and need help

• 4 July 2023
  • 5 replies

I am wanting to book seat reservations for a direct train from Berlin to Warsaw.  Have checked several sites and am not sure I can do this as cross border.

Can I book this on Eurail or do I need to use another site and book 2 different seat reservations ie one for each country.

Sorry all a little confusing, hoping someone can help me...TIA

icon

Best answer by Olga. 5 July 2023, 13:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am wanting to book seat reservations for a direct train from Berlin to Warsaw.  Have checked several sites and am not sure I can do this as cross border.

Can I book this on Eurail or do I need to use another site and book 2 different seat reservations ie one for each country.

Sorry all a little confusing, hoping someone can help me...TIA

Hello Lynne! I cannot find a direct connection between Berlin and Warsaw. But I do see connections that you can board the trains, without a seat reservation.  You can also check this post here on how to book reservations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can get a direct Reservation at German Ticket offices or machines :) From Rzepin to Warsaw you can book cheap domestic reservations via intercity.pl 

Thanks for your response seewulf!  I am wanting to travel 7 Sept, train departing Berlin @ 0951 and arrival into Warsaw @ 1522.  Train EC45.  It appears I may have to contact DB direct via phone to book, does this sound right???

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can book that reservation by phone (use the direct English number), but you can also book it whenever you get to Germany. Booking a few days in advance is not a problem.

Tks so much rvdborgt.  Will try and ring as would prefer to have sorted earlier than later 🙂