Solved

Nightjet Amsterdam to Munich reservation problem

• 12 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I’m trying to make a sleeper reservation on the Nightjet Amsterdam to Munich on 14th August. The website won’t let me pay and gives me this error code:

Reservation error (NJ-Code: NJ-02, TS-Code: WBS08085, Public ID: 70fd2fb9f0b847f49fcf33f36edde9a8, Support ID: NIGHT1_bB91lD85)

Does anyone understand what this means?

I’ve tried to get though the the support line in Austria but don’t speak German so I was wondering is there another way of making this reservation does anyone know? 

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by mcadv 12 July 2022, 15:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What website?

What accommodation are you trying to book?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Highly likely beds are sold out (a week or so ago they told that by then 95% in summer were booked) OR that again there are some works along the line (in NL) that this train does not run its full course.

Try from a nearby stop in DE, like Dusseldorf or KÖLn-via oebb.at. Then travel to there in the afternoon and double check times again the day before.

Thankyou both for your replies.

I finally got through the the support line and she said they were sold out of sleepers and that it’s a holiday weekend there! However the OBB Nightjet website still offers sleepers, which is confusing.

Thanks mcadv for you alternative suggestion. Might try that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thankyou both for your replies.

I finally got through the the support line and she said they were sold out of sleepers and that it’s a holiday weekend there! However the OBB Nightjet website still offers sleepers, which is confusing.

Thanks mcadv for you alternative suggestion. Might try that.

You can reserve this Nightjet even on Oebb.at with Interrail 

Just have a look in this post 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

When I looked this up on OBB 10 hours ago when you first posted the question there were seats and couchette spaces still available but not private sleeping or sole use of couchette rooms.