Solved

Nightjet Rome - Sicily ''ticket unavailable''

Hi!

I’m in Rome at the moment and I want book the nightjet from Rome to Cefalu (Sicily) on the 23th-24th of July. When I try to do this on the ÖBB website, it says: ‘ticket unavailable’ even though I clicked on the ‘one-way ticket and day ticket’ button. Does this mean that the train is full? Are there any other websites I could check?

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 22 July 2022, 10:29

View original

3 replies

And when it says ‘ticket for section only’ does that the other part of the journey is not available or that it is not necessary to make a reservation?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

ALS je nu in Roma bent kun je gewoon naar de stazione te gaan, zij weten vast ook nog wel alternatieven in geval dat.

Volgens de site van Trenitalia zijn er nog gewone biglietti-maar is er BUS -vanaf ergens op Sicilia. Dat toont OeBB niet duidelijk-dus het zal wel weer allerlaatste moment ingreep zijn. OF-dat speelt bvb ook in noorden-bosbranden langs de lijn zodat het niet veilig is. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

as you are in Rome just visit a ticket office of Trenitali much easier and faster :)

OBB cant reserve domestic Italian Nighttrains only their own  Nighttrains from Rome/Milan/Venice to Munich/Vienna