Solved

Nightjet vs Eurail Schedule Conflict

Hello. I booked a ticket on OBB that shows a direct train without any changes from Munich to Venice on June 8—NJ 40463. However, Eurail doesn't seem to have this itinerary and instead suggests that I have to change trains, though the arrival time is the same. How do I add this trip to my pass?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 21 May 2022, 23:53

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello. I booked a ticket on OBB that shows a direct train without any changes from Munich to Venice on June 8—NJ 40463. However, Eurail doesn't seem to have this itinerary and instead suggests that I have to change trains, though the arrival time is the same. How do I add this trip to my pass?

You can add the trip manually just scroll down in the results and you find the option to add the train manualy (Just use the informations from your reservation)

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

If the connection cannot be found in the app, you have to add it manually. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You can add trips manually on the app, scroll to the end of the searching page and add it. If you have a iPhone with iOS than please do not add trips manually in the moment, because there is a bug. 

In your case I would wait till June 8th to add the trip, maybe the app will get an update till then. The app works offline and gets timetable updates only after some periods. I suggest to not add trips before you are 100% sure to be able to do this, because sometimes you can change idea, but you forget to change it in the app and a travel day is used without using it throw.