Solved

No reservations in reservation overview

• 23 August 2022
  • 7 replies

I booked several seat reservations weeks ago and they all showed up in the reservation overview, I also checked two days ago and they were there. However, today they aren’t there anymore. Has someone experienced something similar? Is this a technical bug? I am really worried

For information: I tried using a different browser, my phone etc. and it still doesn’t show up. One train I made a reservation for got cancelled, could that be the issue?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 24 August 2022, 19:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did you cancel by yourself-or you got massage that train was cancelled?

IF you did it by yourself there is indeed a fair chance that, maybe by incident, you did cancell all.

Did you cancel by yourself-or you got massage that train was cancelled?

IF you did it by yourself there is indeed a fair chance that, maybe by incident, you did cancell all.

I received a message from the train company and now the train is not listed when searching for it on the reservation site, so I didn’t cancel it myself

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you receive confirmation mails for the reservations? Were the reservations for e-reservations that you should print yourself or was it reservations on paper that Interrail/Eurail should send to you?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Annie. Can you please help out here?

Did you receive confirmation mails for the reservations? Were the reservations for e-reservations that you should print yourself or was it reservations on paper that Interrail/Eurail should send to you?

Yes, I received confirmation mails and except one they were all e-reservations

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must get help from Customer Support. Please use the form below to contact them. 

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This was indeed an issue on Eurails' side but happy to share that it has been resolved, so you should be able to access the reservation overview again seeing all of your reservations. 
Cheers!