Solved

Not finding a journey to make reservations

Hello! My name is Carolina and I can´t seem to find a certain journey. When I was planning my trip in the Rail Planner app I added a journey from PRAGUE HLAVNI NADRAZI (CZECH REPUBLIC) at 10:34 PM to BUDAPEST-NYUGATI (HUNGARY) at 8:20 AM. This journey required seat reservation so I had to make a reservation in the website, but, unfortunately, when I searched the same journey I can’t seem to find it. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 July 2022, 00:24

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I guess that you are too early to make the reservation. I think reservations only can be made 30 days in advance for that train. Is that correct? @rvdborgt @seewulf 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservation is possible via CD on 31 August but not on the 30th or earlier that week (the planner lets you change in Břeclav in the middle of the night). There's either a data error or the train doesn't run as planned or they still have to finalise the timetable because of engineering works.

Thank you very much for your response! It is happening the same thing with a journey from Ljubljana to Wien-Meidling. Do you know where I can book this journey?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you very much for your response! It is happening the same thing with a journey from Ljubljana to Wien-Meidling. Do you know where I can book this journey?

Should be possible on the ÖBB website. For the day train with "Seat only”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Lj->W has 2 routings-it depends on time of day what planner sends you to-you should choose the route via Maribor-Graz =more changes, and these daytime trains are all without RES-its only optional on some sectors.