Solved

OBB reservations not arrived by email

Hi Everyone, I just booked a reservation from Zurich to Berlin for 14/8. The money has come out and the screen seemed to just blink off before I could take note of anything. Meanwhile I haven't received a confirmation email with the details. So, I decided to create an account and make an enquiry. I've had 2 other emails about the account and the enquiry but not the reservations. Is this unusual? Will they send it closer to the time? All other reservations seemed to be pretty automatic (French and English). Not sure if I should just buy another reservation. 

Thanks

Tam

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 23 July 2022, 08:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you can't see the reservation in your Interrail account, then something went wrong with your reservation. You need to make new reservations and let Interrail know that you want a full refund of the money withdrawn from your account. You can add that information to your inquiry. 

The best place to do them is bahn.com (the German Railway) The reservation fee for one journey is 4,50 EUR no matter how many trains the journey involve. 

Thanks Anna

I booked it through OBB. The cost was €6 for 2 people. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

then get in touch with the social media team of ÖBB via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. They can help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was thinking, normaly ÖBB does not send to you a PDF with the reservation, but an email with a link to get the reservation.